sábado, 19 de abril de 2014

Best Animation Software

As a child I tried my hand at animation with a Super 8mm film camera. I made a few plasticine models, got a few tripod-mounted lights from dad's university and set up shop in his garage. Wow. What a painstaking process! 3 weeks later I had 1 minute of shakyjuddery stop-motion animation. But I was hooked.

For me as a kid the kings of animation were British TV animator Oliver Postgate (who created some wonderful stop motion like Bagpuss and Ivor the engine) and Ray Harryhausen who spent his career making stop motion dinosaurs and monsters in classics like Sinbad and the eye of the tiger. Today of course, I watch films like Avatar and Pixar movies and want to create visuals just like that. I wish!

Since my first attempts to animate all those years back, I've tried my hand at animation with more modern techniques - i.e. a computer and 3d animation software. My initial experiences were not that much different from my first attempts with a super 8mm film camera. Basically not very good!

The problem I had initially, was that I purchased a pretty expensive bit of software that was really a league above my understanding. It wasn't the best animation software in the world but it also wasn't the worst. The trouble was it didn't have the tutorials that an amateur like me really needed in the first stages of what is actually a steep learning curve. I persevered but made little progress then got a bit bored. Bad start. But I didn't give up.

I really didn't have any success until last year when I finally purchased the best 3D animation software that I've owned since taking up this great hobby. The product I ended up with was not only excellent in terms of price but also gave me the basic tools for making animations of relatively high quality. What it proved to me was that sometimes it's best to start cheap and simply and learn the tricks and techniques before diving straight in with something too high-tech. Now I've learnt a lot I am considering moving onto another 3d animation software product and taking things to the next level. The best thing I ever did though was start with a cheap but cheerful product first.

I have noticed recently that many of the best 3D animation software products on the market have come down considerably in price. Now, don't be fooled, you aren't going to be making Avatar-quality films with this stuff. However, you will be blown away by how good some of your animations will be once you get the hang of what you are doing.

So, be advised, if you are beginner then start cheaply and with something that provides good tutorials and training support. Some of the best animation software out there isn't the most expensive. Good luck!

For reviews of the above mentioned best 3d animation software visit: [http://www.best3danimationsoftware.net]

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=David_C_Adams
http://EzineArticles.com/?Best-Animation-Software&id=6941796

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario